What We Do
Our mission is to create business opportunities in West Virginia by generating new jobs and stimulating the economy. RED Partnership is a one-stop resource for development programs as well as business environment, demographic, economic and community information in the Wheeling region, including Ohio, Marshall and Wetzel Counties.
- Recruit new business investment
- Assist with local business expansion
- Encourage business start-ups through entrepreneurial activity
- Offer financial assistance through state and local loan programs.
- Administer leases and manage building/real estate and land.
- Market the communities and commercial and industrial properties in Ohio, Marshall and Wetzel Counties.
Project Development Programs and Financing
The RED team can help you locate real estate, financing for your business, and will help to make your business successful in our region. RED staff will work to coordinate your project development and business relocation project financing.
RED makes a substantial contribution to the development process for greater efficiency in reaching your goals and routinely exceeding all expectations.
In addition to the low cost of real estate and wages in West Virginia, eligible companies that locate to the Wheeling region have access to a variety of economic assistance programs. These initiatives range from tax reduction efforts to special financing programs as well as community assistance and work force development training.
Current loan programs we specifically administer are:
Revolving Loan Fund (RLF):
- Serving Ohio and Marshall counties
- Up to $165,000 per loan
- Shared first lien position
- $35,000 per job created
- Manufacturing companies eligible
State of West Virginia Programs
New and expanding businesses can learn about any of the innovative financial incentive programs listed here by contacting the West Virginia Development Office.
- Direct loan programs
- Indirect loan programs
- Industrial revenue bonds
- Leveraged technology loan insurance program
- West Virginia Infrastructure and Jobs Development Council
West Virginia Small Business Development Center
The West Virginia Small Business development Center helps business owners access the resources they need to be successful. For more information, visit www.wvsbdc.com, or call 888.982.7232 or 304.558.2960, or email at email@example.com.