- January 2006, purchased the 250,000 sq.-ft. former Marx Toy Building in Glen Dale
- Creating a minimum of 46 new, good-paying jobs
- Investing over $13 million
- Building a system to pump bulk lubricants from barges into tanks for blending to proper specifications and packaging into pails and bottles, some of which will be made by Warren
- Portions of the plant are in operation, but facility is still under construction
Established in 1922, Warren Distribution, Inc., based in Omaha, Neb., manufactures automotive and agricultural lubricants and functional fluids and sells a variety of lubricants, chemicals and auto accessories. Warren’s customers for the private label lubricants and fluids include major oil companies, farm store chains, mass merchandisers and convenience store chains. Customers for house brand lubricants and related products and for its distributed merchandise consist of smaller distributors, jobber stores, independent auto part retailers, grocery and drug chains, candy and tobacco distributors and some oil distributors.