The RED Value Proposition: Cheaper, Faster, Better
The RED region offers an ideal setting for outsourcing / shared services and back office operations and management for businesses relocating operations the RED region.
Wheeling, West Virginia is considered a desirable location for Shared Service Center operations. The community provides a desirable investment climate and is able to provide a notable value proposition for shared service and back office operations.
Source: Shared Services Capability assessment by Deloitte Consulting LLP 2006
The RED region is capable of supporting a center characterized by its traditional rule-based transactional processes of a company:
- Human Resources
Moving your operation to Wheeling or surrounding area can give you access to cost-effective services. You’ll receive the same services with the same level of quality for a much lower cost. You can also save on capital expenditures and training costs.
Outsourcing/Shared Services and Back Office Operations in the RED region has several benefits:
- The RED region offers dramatically lower real estate and operation costs. Your business can expect its overhead to be reduced, representing significant improvement in cost savings.
- Wages among the Wheeling MSA talent pool are typically much lower than major market U.S. wages.
- In the RED region alone, there are over 4,500 quality finance and information technology professionals. These individuals provide their talent and skill to successfully command your operations.
- Save on time, effort and infrastructure, while reducing capital costs and minimizing expenses
Businesses successfully using outsourcing in Wheeling MSA
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe’s Global Operations Center – International Law Firm
- Williams Lea / TAG’s downtown office center – Global provider of Corporate Information Solutions
- CSRA – IT solutions and professional services
“The quality of the work force in the greater Wheeling area is equal or superior to other U.S. cities. We found in Wheeling and surrounding areas, a high-caliber, well-educated work force with solid skill sets. We were able to fill all of our back office positions with qualified, enthusiastic people.” – Orrick